What does Andover State Bank do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and checking account information
- Account balances and transaction history
- Payment history and credit history
- When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice
All financial companies need to share customer’s personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information, why Andover State Bank chooses to share and whether you can limit this sharing.
About your personal information:
Reasons we may share your information:
- For our everyday business purposes— such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
We won’t share your information:
- For our marketing purposes — to offer our products and services to you
- For joint marketing with other financial companies
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes— information about your transactions and experiences
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes— information about your creditworthiness
- For non-affiliates to market to you
What we do to keep your personal information secure:
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We collect personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
- We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies
Can you limit sharing?
- Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
- State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing
Affiliates – Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Andover State Bank does not share with affiliates
Non-affiliates – Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- The Non-affiliates we share with can include third parties to assist us in servicing your loans or accounts with us, government entities in response to subpoenas and credit bureaus
Joint marketing – A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Andover State Bank does not market jointly with nonaffiliated financial companies