Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Save for what’s next.
We offer certificates of deposit with flexible maturity terms and varying rates. Compared to traditional savings accounts, CDs can earn you even higher interest rates over a fixed period of time.
- Pair your CD with our Propel Checking account, and you can make a one-time $2,500 withdrawal from your CD, penalty-free.
- Interest compounds daily, and we credit you monthly.
- Interest earnings may be reinvested, deposited into another account or paid directly to you.
- CDs automatically renew at the current rate when they mature. Once the term expires, there is a 10-day grace period to add or change the term with no penalty.
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
Retire with enough.
It’s never too late to start saving for retirement. Talk to us about opening an IRA. Then begin building your nest egg.
- We offer traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs.
- We won’t charge fees for your application, account setup or account maintenance.
- Earnings are tax-free or tax-deferred. We recommend consulting a tax advisor about the deductibility of contributions and other tax benefits.