Personal Savings Options
This basic, traditional savings allows you to gain a lot on a little.
- $100 to open1
- $100 minimum monthly balance
- $3 maintenance fee (if goes below monthly balance)
- Interest3 earned daily and credited quarterly with $100 average balance
- Withdrawal limit of 3 per month
- $1 fee for each withdrawal over limit
Accomplish your dreams with an account that keeps the bigger picture in mind.
- $10,000 to open
- No minimum monthly balance
- No maintenance fees
- Interest earned daily and credited quarterly with $10,000 average balance3
- Withdrawal limit of 1 per quarter
- $25 fee for each withdrawal over limit
Money Market Savings
Earn interest on a tiered system that allows you to make more on investments.
- $100 to open
- $2,500 minimum balance or $10,000 average balance
- $10 maintenance fee (if goes below monthly balance)
- Interest earned and credited monthly based on the following tiers:3
- Over $2,500
- Over $10,000
- Over $50,000
- Over $100,000
- Up to 6 withdrawals per month (restrictions apply)
- Over 6 transactions may be subject to $5 per item charge
1$25 for minors
2Federal regulations allow 6 transfers or withdrawals from your account per monthly statement cycle, including preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers.
3Interest varies and is subject to change.